Free live music concerts for shielding or isolated adults in Wales
Tuesday 10th November 2020
Are you or do you know someone who is shielding or isolated at home in Wales due to the pandemic?
Would you appreciate a FREE live music concert with professional musicians just for you in the comfort of your own home?
Live Music Now Wales is pleased to be able to offer virtual live music performances through Zoom to people across Wales who have felt isolated or are limited in their ability to leave their home due to Covid-19, including those living with dementia within the community.
- Choose from a range of musical genres that you best enjoy, from contemporary singer/songwriters to classical wind instruments, jazz pianists, harpists and more!
- Book for four live virtual concerts just for your home between now and March 2021 at a time and day of your choosing
- You will need internet access and a computer, tablet or phone to use Zoom
- Song requests will be incorporated into a bespoke performance just for you!
- You will be able to interact and speak to the performer directly
- Dementia Friendly
Places are limited. Once all places are filled (first come, first served basis), we will place you on a waiting list until further places become available.
We will be in touch with you within two weeks to confirm receipt of your application and to let you know if you have a place. Contact [email protected] with any questions.
Made possible with funding from Arts Council Wales Cultural Recovery Fund.