Live Music Now continues online in schools during lockdown
Thursday 14th January 2021
I ddarllen hwn yn Gymraeg cliciwch yma.
Live Music Now musicians have successfully delivered online music workshops and bespoke recordings for special schools and families over the past few months. Our trained musicians follow LMN guidelines for safe online sessions and comply with school procedures for remote learning.
We use the school’s preferred online platform. Our trained musicians follow LMN guidelines for safe online sessions and comply with school procedures for remote learning.
We have funding to subsidise the cost of sessions in certain geographical areas - so please do ask! Contact us today for more information. We can create a bespoke offer to support your school’s needs. Email: schools@ livemusicnow.org.uk
Download our LMN Schools Online Programme leaflet here. I ddarllen hwn yn Gymraeg cliciwch yma.
Online interactive music workshops for vulnerable/keyworker children in school
- Live 30-45 minute participatory music sessions for groups.
- Can be booked as a one-off session or a series of sessions.
- Bespoke to suit needs of each group – fun & interactive.
- Advice on classroom layout and use of resources in line with current guidance.
- Can be simultaneously streamed to several classes or organised as consecutive sessions for separate classes.
- Package can include a series of bespoke recordings for your pupils to support curriculum.
- We can also discuss options to involve children at home.
- Read here about online music sessions in Newlands School
Online 1:1 sessions for pupils unable to attend school
- 30-minute personalised sessions focusing on engagement, communication and interaction.
- Delivered by an experienced LMN music leader.
- Planned & delivered in consultation with parent/carer/staff.
- Helping to provide meaningful activity for isolated pupils.
- Sounds of Intent can be used to help monitor progress.
- Can be organised alongside group sessions.
Free video concert library for schools and families
- 15 – 30 minutes in length.
- Specially recorded performances for special school audiences – inclusive & participatory.
- Variety of musical styles.
- Book a follow-up live online session with the musician in the video!
NEW Facebook Live Concerts for Early Years and Key Stage 1
- 2-2.40 pm on Thursdays – join in via our Facebook Live page here
- Participatory concerts for 4 – 7 year olds and their siblings
- Starting 28 January 2020, weekly concerts scheduled through Spring term
- Performed by a different LMN group each week
- Great opportunity to learn about different instruments and types of music
- Length: around 35 – 40 minutes
- A great lockdown activity for younger children!
- More information and complete line up here.
Livestream concerts for individual schools or groups of schools
- Book a livestream concert to support whole-school mental health and wellbeing
- Can be organised for a group of schools in partnership with Music Education Hubs/Music Services/Academy Chains
- A range of LMN groups and musical genres to choose from
- Streamed via Zoom or other secure platform used by schools
- Link to concert can be forwarded by school(s) to families at home
- Follow-up materials can be created for use in school and at home
- Read here about a livestream concert for schools in Devon & Torbay
Contact us today for more information. We can create a bespoke offer to support your school's needs. Email: email@example.com