Guidance Notes for Live Music Now at Home
In the links below, LMN musicians can download new guidance notes to help prepare LMN online sessions for specific audiences.
- Musicians' Guidelines for LMN Pre-recorded Care Home Sessions
- Musicians' Guidelines for Online Interactive Care Home Sessions
- Musicians' Guidelines for 1-1 SEND Sessions
- Guidelines for LMN Pre-recorded Online SEND Sessions
- Technical Guide for LMN Online Sessions
For Venues, Families and Individuals:
- LMN at Home - Pre-Recorded Guidelines for Care Homes
- LMN at Home - Interactive Guidelines for Care Homes
- LMN at Home - Guidance for families
Musicians' Webinar Recordings, Notes & Tips
What We've Learnt So Far... - Recorded Musicians' Webinar 11.6.20
ICYMI - here's a recording of the LMN Musicians' zoom meeting that took place on 11.6.20 about lessons learned so far on our online delivery journey. You can review a summary of lessons learned here, the presentation slides here and the discussion notes that took place in the zoom chat here.
The Show Must Go Online - Recorded Musicians' Webinar 9.4.20
In case you missed it, here's a recording of the LMN Musicians' zoom meeting that took place on 9.4.20 about the transition to online LMN music session delivery with a focus on software, applications and equipment. You can review the discussion notes that took place in the zoom chat here.
Live Music Now's Ensemble Hesperi were delivering a 12-week music residency at Park Avenue care home in Bromley, when the Covid19 lockdown was declared. This case study tells the story of how they continued to visit residents online, and the fantastic musical response from the care home staff team as well. It includes lots of tips about how musicians can provide live-streamed interactive music sessions for care homes.