Quotations sought for delivery of PR & Communications – one year contract
The Northern Ireland branch of Live Music Now is seeking to appoint a PR & Communications service provider for a fixed term contract of 12 months, commencing January 2023.
The service provider will be responsible for securing coverage across printed media and associated online channels, as well as broadcast opportunities in Northern Ireland.
They will report to the Northern Ireland Director and will liaise with Live Music Now UK’s Communications Consultant, ensuring all comms are integrated and maximised across social media and all online channels.
They will devise a schedule of press and PR campaigns driven by projects across the year, including: new music commission(s); rural community campaign(s); events; engagement across special education, health and social care sectors.
Branding & Advocacy
- Support the Director with stakeholder engagement and the delivery of key messages through all communications channels;
- Support our branding and increase our public profile in Northern Ireland (NB New Visual Identity rolled out from January 2023)
Press & PR
- Implement and maintain effective PR campaigns that contribute to our strategic goals;
- Provide press liaison support as appropriate and ensure a high standard and wide promotional reach is secured;
- Media monitoring: report on coverage on campaign basis.
- Liaise with our Communications Consultant to ensure integration of messages across social media and online platforms
Live Music Now is a UK-wide organisation, delivering social impact through music, achieved through three commitments:
- Supporting the musical lives of people experiencing challenging circumstances, disadvantage and social exclusion
- Developing the workforce of professional musicians to ensure quality of practice and the best outcomes for the communities we serve
- Advocating and evidencing the transformative health and wellbeing benefits of live music
The Northern Ireland branch has been operational for 30 years and currently delivers around 350 sessions, engaging around 10,000 participants, per year. Our specialist musicians work in special schools, health and social care settings, mainstream schools and community centres. We rely on a diverse funding mix including Arts Council of Northern Ireland, trusts and foundations, local councils and others.
We will mark our 30th anniversary year with a series of events and collaborations, while continuing to deliver to our key communities and laying foundations for organisational growth over the next three years.
See links for examples of our work in Northern Ireland:
The available budget for this 12 month contract is a maximum of £3000 (excluding VAT). We anticipate this will break down to the equivalent of 1 day per month. A separate budget for filming and photography will be available.
Quote Submission and Selection Process
Please submit your quotation here: www.surveymonkey.com/r/LMNNIPRApp.
You will be asked to respond under each of the separate headings 1 – 5. Please provide information on each area requested in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience and knowledge of PR, Marketing and Communications service delivery (particularly community and charity sector); you can include hyperlinks to examples of work as necessary.
- Methodology – setting out clearly how the provider proposes to work with Live Music Now to deliver the services and how service quality will be monitored and maintained;
- Fees – a clear statement and breakdown of the fees for the services to be delivered and the fees for any additional services that could be provided from time-to-time – all including VAT;
- Capacity – applicants should include confirmation of their capacity to commence the contract by mid January 2023 at the latest.
- Referee – include contact details of at least one client for whom you deliver similar services.
Quotations that do not contain all information requested may not be considered.
|Quotation Process Opens||7 November 2022|
5pm on Friday 2 December 2022
|Contract awarded||14 December 2022|
|Contract commences||Mid January 2023|
We may appoint solely on the basis of the quotes received, or if deemed necessary, may invite a small number of applicants for a short interview.
Live Music Now is committed to being an Equal Opportunities organisation and as such we actively encourage applications from people who are under-represented in the cultural sector, including those facing disabling barriers or who have experienced racism.
Only the successful applicant will be contacted. Live Music Now reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation.
We really want to hear from people who see themselves as under-represented in the cultural sector including those facing disabling barriers.
If you would like to submit your application in another format we would be happy to accommodate this. Please contact the office on 020 7759 1803 or email [email protected] so that suitable alternatives can be discussed.
With support from Arts Council of Northern Ireland Lottery Funds.