An invitation to develop and deliver a new website and CRM for Live Music Now Scotland, with all work completed for launch by April 2021.
Live Music Now Scotland’s mission is to bring high quality live music to people throughout Scotland, particularly those who would otherwise not have access to its transforming benefits and ability to effect societal change. At the same time, LMNS supports outstanding emerging artists in establishing sustainable careers as professional musicians based in Scotland through paid performing experience and training.
We require a website that:
- Reflects our vision, values and the breadth and depth of our experience and expertise.
- Captures the power of the work that we do.
- Is clean, impactful and easily navigable.
We require a CRM that:
- Enables tracking of contacts, events, venues, funding and projects.
- Supports planning and management.
- Is efficient and user friendly.
The deadline for submission of tenders is 5pm, Monday 14 December 2020.
For further information, please contact [email protected]