Dust off your running shoes and join Live Music Now’s fundraising all-stars for the London Landmarks Half Marathon in 2024!
|Date:||Sunday 7th April 2024|
|Distance:||Half marathon (13.1 Miles)|
|Entry fee:||£30 (This is a contribution towards your place, and Live Music Now branded t-shirt)|
Join Team Live Music Now for the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2024 and play your part in bringing the healing power of music to those need it most across the UK.
If you choose to take part, you’ll join over 16,000 runners at the start on Pall Mall and race past fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Tower of London and the London Eye before finishing by Downing Street.
We only have 15 places, to be allocated on a first come first served basis (last year they sold out in 48 hours!). Places are secured with a £30 runners fee and a commitment to raise at least £500 in donations/sponsorship for the charity.
Live Music Now fundraising all stars will receive:
- A Live Music Now branded running t-shirt.
- Fundraising materials and advice to help you smash your fundraising goal.
- Personalised musical accompaniment on the day from our talented musicians performing at the Live Music Now cheer point along the route.
- An official finisher’s medal for completing your race.
- A personal thank you and sweaty pat on the back from Live Music Now’s CEO Janet Fischer who will be running alongside you.
Funds raised will help bring the healing power of live music to people across the UK.
Places are open to everyone, so if you have a friend or family member who would like to take part, please feel free to forward the details and registration link to them to complete.