Live Music Now has been selected to participate in the Big Give Christmas Challenge, to raise vital funds to bring the healing power of music to children and young people facing disabling barriers in schools, hospitals, and community settings across the UK.
We believe that every child should have the chance to participate in making music- it can be the key to unlocking potential in children with disabilities and additional learning needs. Our aim is to remove some of the barriers that prohibit this for so many children, and we need your help.
The campaign launches at midday on Giving Tuesday, 29th November 2022 and runs for 7 days, closing midday on Tuesday 6th December. A group of generous donors and charitable foundations have come together to provide Live Music Now with a match funding pot of £10,000, so all donations to Live Music Now via the Big Give Christmas Challenge campaign page during this time will be doubled (whilst the match funding pot lasts).
After the 6th December, you can donate anytime on our Just Giving page here.
Contributions will be invested in Live Music Now’s programmes to bring engaging, uplifting, musical activities to children and young people who have the least opportunity but most to gain from experiencing it.
The Big Give Christmas Challenge comes at the right time for Live Music Now as we embark on our new strategy for growth. We have big ambitions to increase our impact for people who are currently excluded from participating in live music, and we have a big target to raise funds to enable us to support more of them. With your help, we are aiming to raise £20,000 from this campaign.
How you can help:
- Visit Live Music Now’s campaign page between midday 29th November – midday 6th December to make a donation of any amount.
- After the 6th December, you can donate anytime on our Just Giving page here.
- Your contribution will go twice as far to helping us bring the healing power of music to those who would otherwise miss out.
- Please help us spread the word and share our campaign page with friends, contacts and social media followers.
- Download Live Music Now’s Big Give info sheet and fundraising guide here.
If you have any questions, please email: [email protected].
To find out more about our work, please click here.
Thank you so much for your attention and participation!
Photo by Luke Thornley: A4 Brass Quartet at Kingfisher Special School, Oldham – June 2022