Our flagship online programme with Music Hubs and Services provides access to a range of musical styles and high quality performances.
Engaging, lively and educational concerts – streamed directly to primary and specialist schools. Suitable for children with complex and additional learning needs.
Musical Monday concerts are a perfect way to see and experience a variety of Live Music Now’s world-class professional musicians, send them questions and comments, and even send requests, all within a relaxed and informal environment.
The regional series are programmed to feature concerts by Live Music Now musicians from a variety of genres and can be tied to the model curriculum and feature key pieces.
To register for a current series in your region, click on the regional link below. To get your school or music hub involved in a region not listed, email [email protected]
|Anglesey||Gwasanaeth Cerdd Ysgolion Gywnedd a Môn|
|Gwynedd||Gwasanaeth Cerdd Ysgolion Gywnedd a Môn|
|Powys||Powys Music Service|
|Cumbria||Cumbria Music Hub|
|Essex||Essex Music Education Hub|
|Merseyside||Resonate Music Hub, Merseyside Hub Alliance|
|Norfolk & Suffolk||Norfolk and Suffolk Music Hubs|
“Pupils sat together enjoying the shared experience and displaying excellent audience skills (listening, applauding at the end of a piece of music, clapping along when prompted). They particularly enjoyed being able to send questions (via “chat”) which were responded to by the artists within the concert.”
How does it work?
- 45 minute concerts via Zoom Webinar or your preferred platform
- A musical ‘treat’ direct to your classroom
- Supporting pupil and staff mental wellbeing
- No need for a Zoom account to join the session
- Safe to access – only the musicians & Live Music Now host are visible on screen
- Cost effective approach for Music Education Hubs / Services / Academy Chains
- Feedback from Schools has been extremely positive, with increasing numbers tuning in for each concert.
“Just a big thank you, being able to access the music concerts has given us something to look forward to and something varied, especially while we are not able to get out and about or have any visitors in.”
For more information on working with Live Music Now to develop your school’s music offer click here.