Calling all musicians!
Live Music Now harnesses the connective power of music, enabling musicians to play a pivotal role in society, contributing to happier, healthier, more resilient communities.
Our professional musicians use their talent to deliver interactive music programmes in schools, hospitals and care homes across the UK supporting people to have musical lives.
Could this be you?
We are looking for professional performers (established soloists or groups of up to five) who are new to this type of work. You should have:
- a strong musical identity
- excellent technical musicianship and performance skills
- a passion for sharing your music and collaborating with others
- a willingness to engage with a diverse range of people
- an openness to learning new skills
- a belief that music can change lives
What we offer
- comprehensive training to support you to use your music to connect with people
- paid performances and creative opportunities
- a national network of brilliant musicians
- a supportive learning environment, tailored to your interests
- mentoring and pastoral support
Learn more about becoming a Live Music Now Musician
How to apply
We host facilitated half-day workshops across the country, inviting musicians to come and see what our work is about, perform, and learn new skills in engaging audiences and communicating through music. Workshop attendance is by invitation following submission of application during recruitment or via a partner network.
If you’d like to attend one of these workshops please check the chart below for upcoming dates and complete the application form (a link to preview the questions is below). If you don’t see a workshop date in your area, leave your details here and we’ll notify you when we’re recruiting in your region.
Recruitment Workshop Location
If you live here, click this link to apply!
26th April – Ipswich
29th April – Norfolk
Applications are now OPEN! Click Here to apply.
Not recruiting in your area? Click Here to be notified when we are next running workshops near you